Shug the dug has been out in the City Centre and has left some clues along the way on his hunt for the Easter eggs. Follow his clues and you could win more than just chocolate!
All you have to do is make your way down to George Square on Saturday the 7th of April between 11am and 2pm, where you will find his friends giving out the treasure maps.
Shug will be at the end of the hunt waiting for with chocolate eggs for the first 200 people. Crack the clues to follow his paw prints and uncover the 6 secret letters along the way to find the hidden chocolate treasure.
Anyone who finds all six letters (clues) to create the ‘Glasgow’ themed word can enter the prize draw that will take place when the hunt finishes at 2.30pm.
The top prize is a custom built PC (worth £600) courtesy of PC Repair Glasgow. We have a load of other great prizes including meals for 2, chocolate hampers and comedy club tickets.
Follow @pcrepairgla and @findmeglasgow on twitter for extra clues from Shug during the hunt. You can also say hello on the Find Me Glasgow Facebook page.
Let Shug see how you are getting on by tweeting pictures from your treasure hunt, and don’t forget to include the hashtag #ShugsEaster in your tweets!
The following Terms and Conditions will also apply:
1. To be eligible each entrant must have identified all 6 of Shug’s clues correctly to spell the magic word.
2. The prizes will be drawn on 7th April just after 2.30pm – no cash alternatives or substitutions will be offered
3. Winners must participate in related publicity and agree photos can be used on Find Me Glasgow / PC Repair Glasgow’s official Facebook and Twitter pages.
4. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
5. Entrants must play fairly and respect other members of the public. Remember to hunt safely and follow the green cross code. Anyone seen to be endangering others will be disqualified.
6. Entrants participate at their own risk, Find Me Glasgow and PC Repair Glasgow are not accountable for any loss or damage resulting in participation.
7. Find Me Glasgow are not responsible for the performance or quality of third party prizes
8. Foul or abusive language and/or uploading indecent images onto the official Facebook pages or Twitter Accounts of Find Me Glasgow or PC Repair Glasgow will be disqualified immediately and will be blocked.
9. Find Me Glasgow and PC Repair Glasgow reserve the right to suspend or disqualify any entrant that they feel has breached these terms and conditions.
10. Under 16′s must be accompanied by an adult.
11. All winners not present at the prize draw will be notified by telephone.
Remember to hunt safely and think of your fellow players and other members of the public!