When your PC goes wrong getting it back up and running can cost you time and money. However there are a few positive things you can do to help keep your system running smoothly and minimise downtime if a disaster does occur.
- Back up important documents as often as possible
- Regular virus scans using a good quality antivirus program ie Kaspersky
- Keep windows up to date with Windows Updates
- Make sure your hard drive is defragmented, especially if you are using Windows XP
- Uninstall old applications that you no longer use